Discover Breathe.com

NEW BEGINNINGS.
      
This is Sonia Guptan from Mumbai, India. I am currently a full-time student doing Bachelors in Banking and Insurance from Sydenham College, Churchgate. Dedicated team player (captain of throw ball team 2 years) with proven leadership and communication skills is what describes me. I have the follow-through and positive attitude that will allow me to achieve my future goals....Well, if you haven't guessed it yet, this is definitely something I would write in my resume and to be honest I am not even an inch closer to the qualities mentioned above. Let's start with an actual reality check, I am ......Ugh, it is so damn difficult to write about yourself unless you hear it from others. (HOMEWORK: GET TO KNOW YOURSELF BETTER!). Let's begin, I am that slouchy, stinking(secret: I hate bathing) tomboy who hates dressing up and wearing make-up.Who absolutely doesn't care what she looks like or what people think she looks like. YES! WE EXIST. Academically, I am Okayy. Do I enjoy it: NO. Do I do it anyways: YES. One thing that I am crazy about is fitness, not that I workout like Tia Toomey or I look Brooke Ence. To be specific, I am a die hard fan of CrossFit and here in India people are so well aware of the sport that I cannot even begin talking about it before giving a 30min introduction. For readers who are not familiar with Crossfit, it is both a physical aspect and also a competitive fitness sport which incorporates movements from different sports like running, weight lifting, gymnastics ets. The winner both man and women is given the title "Fittest on earth" and yes, health and fitness is something you will find in my blog. Coming to food, it plays a very crucial role in my life. I eat more then you can ever imagine by just looking at me. I hate sharing my food and at the same time I love eating other's. I have been blessed with an extremely good metabolism because of which unlike most of y'all I am struggling to gain weight. I am not perfect, nobody is, everyone has something or the other in which they wish to work on. 

What is to be perfect? Is it what others think is perfect? or is it what you think is perfect?

Answer is definitely:WHAT YOU THINK IS PERFECT. Understand, you have a long path ahead in your life and while walking through that path you meet people that may or may not like you for who you are and if you start making yourself perfect for each and every person you will definitely end up being a complete mess. Be what you are and let the world love you for your deeds. PERFECT IS WHAT YOU DECIDE FOR YOURSELF AND NOT WHAT THE WORLD DECIDES FOR YOU.  I personally don't do good with "perfect people" because 1. I don't want to give my brown parents a suitable "SANSKARI" candidate to compare me with (because that sucks) and 2. Being with them makes you doubt the hell out of you (and that sucks too). This does not mean I am too proud or arrogant, its just that I am happy with myself and you should be too. There are paths for everyone, its up to you to determine what works best for you. All you need to do is know yourself, cherish you own self, let no one come between you and you and GO PAMPER YOURSELF. Sometimes having more pizza slices then you permit yourself IS OKAY. Don't pamper yourself because you think you have to, do it because after a whole day of working your ass off you deserve it. You know the struggles you have gone through better than anyone else and that is exactly why you should never feel guilty treating yourself. Love yourself, choose your path in which YOU want to walk and succeed in it!

This is my beginning of something I never thought I would do, find what makes you happy and everything around will be drawn to perfection. If you are happy everything is perfect!










Comments

  1. Woooh..... it sounds sooo classy.... go on buddy.... literally I feel proud to read it. I'm damn waiting for ur writing about ur cousin brother🤪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow running out of words beautifully written!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To a perfect person i know who loves themselves more than anything and you are 1 of them sonia ♥️
    Loved the way you explained the facts 💥 Be happy Girl ✨

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making my day 10x better . 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully penned.. way to go.. looking forward for more such write ups...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

If you have any queries, please let me know.

Popular Posts